Heritage Planning Studies
The Heritage Planning section has undertaken studies of specific areas in Oakville which contain heritage buildings and landscapes. These studies are included below, in addition to heritage-related policies and by-laws.
- Cultural Heritage Landscapes Strategy
- Update to the First and Second Street Heritage Conservation District Plan
- Heritage Grant Program
- Downtown Heritage Conservation Districts Study
- North Oakville Heritage Resources Review and Strategy (pdf, 6.9 MB)
- Palermo Heritage Resources Review and Strategy (pdf, 18.1 MB)
- Bronte Village Heritage Resources Review and Strategy (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Street Naming Protocol (pdf, 164 kB)
The Street Naming Protocol document is to be used with the Street Names for Public Roads procedure.
- Heritage Delegation By-law (pdf, 23 kB)
- Property Standards By-law (pdf, 725 kB)
- Submission Requirements for a Notice of Intention to Demolish (pdf, 29 kB)