Town programs for children and youth focus on healthy child development. As a HIGH FIVE® Accredited Organization, our programs for children 6 to 12 years of age are recognized as having the highest levels of quality and safety.
Lifelong learning begins with child’s play. The HIGH FIVE® program is a process committed to assisting children along the path of healthy development by:
- Ensuring recreation and sport practitioners continue to develop and maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in child development ,
- Helping parents make informed choices; and
- Providing practitioners with the tools for enhancing and maintaining a high level of quality in their programs and services.
What does HIGH FIVE® accreditation mean to parents?
- Child focused programs
- Age appropriate activities
- Trained staff
- Safe environments
- Positive child/leader interaction
- Positive behaviour management
HIGH FIVE® The best way to play!™