Iroquois Ridge Community Centre
Designed with the Oakville community in mind, the Iroquois Ridge Community Centre comes equipped with a competitive swimming pool, leisure pool, fitness centre, the Iroquois Ridge Older Adults Centre, program rooms and a state-of-the-art library.
Operating hours are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please call the facility.
Iroquois Ridge pool offers swimming lessons and programs for all ages and abilities, recreational swimming and drop-in Waterfit. Iroquois Ridge pool is available to rent and can include use of the waterslide and refreshment room.
Pool features include:
- a 25-metre, eight-lane pool (capacity: 280 people)
- a separate leisure pool (capacity: 54 people)
- water slide
- wheel chair accessible ramp into the eight-lane pool
- stairs into the leisure pool
- lots of windows on north side of pool for bright and sunny atmosphere
- family change rooms.
Swim schedules may be changed or cancelled due to swim meets — please check with the pool for the most up-to-date information.
Community centre rooms and gymnasia
Iroquois Ridge Community Centre has the following rooms and gymnasium available for rent. For more information regarding community centre room and gymnasia bookings, please visit the Community Centres page.
- Northridge Room: Medium rate, holds approximately 65
- Southridge Room: Large rate, holds approximately 100
- Westridge Room: Small rate, holds approximately 12
- Eastridge Room, small rate, holds approximately 12
- Gymnasium: Single rate, 41 by 78 feet
Fitness and recreation
Iroquois Ridge’s Fitness Centre offers a variety of fitness classes, programs and services including personal training. The facility offers a full range of weight training and cardio equipment as well as an aerobics studio with sprung wood floor.
Visit the Drop-in Fitness Schedules page
Purchase a membership, attend a drop-in program or register for a class today!
Rentals and facility booking
Looking to rent the pool, community rooms or gymnasia at Iroquois Ridge Community Centre? Visit our facility rentals page for more information.
1051 Glenashton Drive
Hours of operation
Mon to Thurs, 6 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri, 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sat and Sun, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.