Harbour services rates
All rates subject to applicable taxes unless otherwise stated
Rates subject to change without notice
Oakville Harbour 2013 winter storage
Winter storage package (haul/bottom wash/storage/launch): $3.90/square foot
Winter storage only (no services): $2.75/square foot
Bronte Harbour 2013 winter storage
Winter storage package (haul/bottom wash/storage/launch): $4.50/square foot, up to 12’ beam
Winter storage package (haul/bottom wash/storage/launch): $4.80/square foot, over 12’ beam
Winter storage only (no services): $3.00/square foot
Haul and launch (based on size of vessel)
Mast stepping/unstepping/storage: price based on length of mast
Pump outs – Located in Oakville Harbour
Seasonal pass – $40
Pump out hours of operation:
Wednesday and Friday – 4 to 7 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oakville Harbour Public Boat Launch Ramp - Shipyard Park (Forsythe Street) $17.00 (including HST)
- Bronte Harbour Public Boat Launch Ramp - West River Street $17.00 (including HST)
Ramp ticket terminals payable by Master Card, Visa or Coin. Ticket must be displayed on dashboard of vehicle towing trailer.
Seasonal Ramp Passes:
- Seasonal Ramp Pass – Resident of Oakville-$150.00
- Seasonal Ramp Pass – Non-Resident-$175.00
- Seasonal Ramp Pass – Charter-$325.00
Seasonal Ramp passes are available to purchase at Harbour Office - 2508 Lakeshore Rd.
Mooring rates 2013
- $66.80 per foot at full-service finger dock (includes non-potable water and one 30 amp electrical plug)
- $59.65 per foot at non-service finger dock
Please contact the Harbours office for information regarding rates for permium docks at Oakville and Bronte Harbours.
Sail (wet mooring):
- $46.70 per foot for 25’ and under
- $47.70 per foot for 26’
- $48.70 per foot for 27’
- $49.70 per foot for 28’
- $50.70 per foot for 29’
- $51.70 per foot for 30’
- $52.70 per foot for 31’
- $54.95 per foot for 32–35’
- $56.20 per foot for 36’ and over
All slip holders pay an annual TOWARF fee $25.75
- Out of Town Applicants: add 10 per cent surcharge to mooring rates.
- Administration Charge – New Permit Holder: $100
How to Apply for a Mooring:
The Oakville Harbours Marina Office maintains a waiting list. If you are interested in having your name placed on the list to receive a mooring application form for the upcoming season, please contact the Marina Office.
Mooring permit application forms should be received by the Marina Office prior to January 15 of the calendar year. After this date all applications (previous and new applicants) will be considered according to available mooring space and vessel size. The docking permit is effective for dates set out on application form.
For additional information
2508 Lakeshore Road West