Sixteen Mile Sports Complex
NEW! Sixteen Mile Sports Complex Scoreboard Advertising
Now you can advertise (static image or video) on the big screen at centre ice in Sixteen Mile Sports Complex's Olympic-sized ice pad during weekly programs and special events! Visit the Sponsorship and Advertising page
for more information.
Oakville’s arenas boast a variety of on-ice activities including classes and programs, recreational skating, Oakville Hockey Development programs, the Oakville Recreational Hockey League, and rental opportunities.
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex is the Town of Oakville’s new state-of-the-art quad pad arena. This fully-accessible facility features one Olympic-sized ice pad with seating for 1,500 spectators, three NHL-sized ice pads, 20 change rooms, two community rooms, and two practice pads.
Open the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex facility map (PDF, 183 kB).
New to skating, or just getting back into it, and you don't have skates and/or a helmet to participate? Skates and helmet rentals are available at River Oaks Community Centre, Maple Grove Arena, and Sixteen Mile Sports Complex.
Puckz Pub operates a full-service restaurant overlooking two of the ice surfaces and Puckz on the Fly, the snack bar on the upper concourse.
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex is designated as a LEED Gold building under the Canadian Green Building Council.
Arenas (ice and shooter pads)
Ice facilities at Sixteen Mile Sports Complex include:
- #1 Ice Pad, 200 by 100 feet, capacity 180 on ice, seating for 1,500
- #2 Ice Pad, 200 by 85 feet, capacity 160 on ice, seating for 250 and specially designed team benches and boards for sledge hockey
- #3 Ice Pad, 200 by 85 feet, capacity 160 on ice, seating for 250
- #4 Ice Pad, 200 by 85 feet, capacity 160 on ice, seating for 250
- Shooter Pad #1, 20 by 40 feet, capacity 6 on ice
- Shooter Pad #2, 20 by 40 feet, capacity 6 on ice
Community centre rooms
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex has the following rooms available for rent. For more information regarding community centre room bookings and availability, please visit the Community Centres page.
- Community Room 1: Large rate, holds approximately 50
- Community Room 2: Medium rate, holds approximately 30
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex is part of a 79-hectare sports park. For more information visit the North Park development page.
3070 Neyagawa Boulevard
Hours of operation
Mon to Fri, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sat and Sun, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Mon to Sun, 6 a.m.-midnight
Please call the facility to confirm CSR hours of operation.