There are 16 splash pads located within parks throughout the town, and all are open for use during the summer season! Review the map below to find a splash pad near you.
Hours of operation
The splash pads are open from:
- 9 a.m to 8:30 p.m, June until mid-September (subject to weather conditions).
Heritage Way Park and Munn's Creek Park are subject to different hours on weekdays and will only open at 4 p.m.
Splash pad rules and regulations
- Pets are not allowed on the splash pad and playground area
- All children must have adult supervision at all times
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years of age
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended
- No food or beverages of any kind on the splash pad
- No glass containers or breakable objects allowed on the splash pad
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, and/or scooters allowed on the splash pad
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the splash pad
- Do not climb, hang, swing or pull on any of the splash pad equipment
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-orientated manner
- The splash pad, playground area and/or pavilions cannot be reserved for private parties or functions
- In the event of an emergency, call 911