Oakville Mobile App
Oakville at your fingertips
Be in the know and stay connected — anywhere, anytime — with the official mobile app for the Town of Oakville. The Oakville app makes it easier for residents to access a variety of town information from their mobile device.
- Get the latest information about town news, events and service disruptions
- Locate the closest trail or cycle way
- Request a temporary on-street parking permit
- Report a coyote sighting
- Tracks the progress of the town’s plows in real-time as they clear the roads during a snow event
- Find town parks and facilities and get a driving route on an interactive map
- Report a problem — take a photo of an issue and provide location details
- Access Active Oakville to find drop-in programs for fitness, skating, swimming, sports and preschoolers
- Connect with your Mayor and Councillors
- Stay connected with the town through its social media channels
- Receive alerts about significant service disruptions and weather events
Get the app!
The Oakville app for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store, and for Android mobile devices on Google Play.
*Note: If downloading the app for iPad, please select “iPhone only” from the top left corner of your iPad before downloading from the App Store. The Oakville app was developed for iPhone and will adjust for iPad screens.