For more information on how your family can prepare for an emergency, visit the Emergency Management Ontario website.
Fire Prevention Week
Don't wait — check the date!
- Replace smoke alarms every 10 years.
- Working smoke alarms save lives: test yours every month.
Save the date for the 18th Annual Fire Prevention Week Kickoff on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
Tours and truck bookings
Guided fire station tours and/or truck visits are available for groups.
- Visits must be booked one to three weeks in advance.
To book a visit email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Date and time of event
- Type of event (class visit, street party)
- Contact information (name, phone number, email)
- Brief outline of the event
- Reason you want the fire department to attend/reason for station visit
- Location of visit (i.e. closest station, or event address)
Please note: crews may leave at a moment’s notice to attend to an emergency.