Learn about what you should do to prepare for an emergency. For more information on how your family can prepare for an emergency, visit the Emergency Management Ontario website.
Fire Prevention Week — October 9 to 15, 2016
Don't wait — check the date! Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. Working smoke alarms save lives: test yours every month.
Save the date for the 18th Annual Fire Prevention Week Kickoff on Saturday, September 23, 2017.
Tours and truck bookings
Guided fire station tours and/or truck visits are available for groups. Visits must be booked one to three weeks in advance. To book a visit email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com the following information:
- Date and time of event
- Type of event (class visit, street party)
- Contact information (name, phone number, email)
- Brief outline of the event
- Reason you want the fire department to attend/reason for station visit
- Location of visit (i.e. closest station, or event address)
Please note: crews may leave at a moment’s notice to attend to an emergency.