Oakville Training Campus for Emergency Excellence
1144 South Service Road West
Oakville, ON L6L 5T7
The training campus is a state-of-the-art facility, designed to train and improve the skills of firefighters.
The six-acre facility features:
- Live burning tower
- Driver training area
- Water rescue pond
- Working traffic lights
- Hydro poles
- Level railway crossing
Simulations allow firefighters to gain real-life experience in a controlled setting. Possible simulations available at this facility include:
- Firefighting and rescue
- Technical rope rescue
- Water and ice rescue
- Auto extrication
- Confined space rescue
- Hazardous materials response
- Emergency medical
Fire and emergency services, accredited educational institutions and local businesses interested in renting this facility:
- Contact email@example.com or call 905-847-3666.
For more information visit the Holmatro website.
2017 rates and fees
Council approved the 2017 rates and fees recommended by the Budget Comittee for various town programs and services in order to help fund service delivery. These include:
- fire prevention and suppression fees;
- planning and development application fees;
- harbours and cemeteries fees;
- sports rental and user fees;
- room rentals;
- recreational programming; and
- transit fares among others.
Open the 2017 Fire — Emergency Services Rates and Fees (pdf, 28 kB) for details.