The town’s annual reports include:
- A complete overview of the town’s audited financial statements.
- The information shows the town’s financial position: the town’s cash flows, assets and five-year review.
- They combine the operations of the town, Oakville Public Library, Oakville Galleries and the town’s three Business Improvement Areas. Also included is the town’s investment in Oakville Hydro and all non-financial assets.
- They are prepared based on the Canadian Public Sector Accounting Standards (PSAB) and prescribed policies issued by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
- A highlight of the accomplishments achieved by the town in meeting the needs of the community
2015 Annual Report
The Town of Oakville 2015 Annual Report includes audited financial statements, outlining the town’s fiscal strength. It also highlights the progress made towards the priorities outlined in the town’s 2015–2018 Strategic Plan, and awards won in 2015.
Open the 2015 Annual Report (pdf, 5.8 MB). To print, please follow the following directions:
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Choose File > Print.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the Print As Image option.
- Click OK, and then click OK again to print.
2014 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report (pdf, 10 MB)