What's happening at Town Hall - June 26 to July 3, 2015
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening June 29 to July 3, 2015.
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7–10 p.m.
- Standing committee reports
- Community Services Committee, June 22, 2015
- Administrative Services Committee, June 22, 2015
- Consent item
- Final criteria for hospital local share funding
- Discussion item
- Oakville Hydro quarterly report and Annual General Meeting, approval of the 2014 consolidated financial statements, directors remuneration, appointment of auditors and authorization request
- New business
- Emancipation Day
What’s happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings, important agenda items and other town events. The public is welcome to attend.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235
Sign up for the town's RSS feeds to get information delivered right to your desktop.