After Hours Services
The town provides assistance after hours for concerns causing an immediate safety risk to citizens. Simply call ServiceOakville at 905-845-6601.
For emergency police, fire and ambulance assistance, dial 911.
Submit a service request for parking enforcement, graffiti, road, sidewalk, tree concerns, and park maintenance. You can also obtain a parking permit and pay or dispute a parking ticket.
The following are common concerns the town responds to after hours:
- By-Law enforcement for noise concerns
- Traffic signal malfunctioning or signs knocked down
- Objects blocking the road
- Large potholes
- Dangerous trees or fallen branches on the road, sidewalk or park
- Very slippery roads
- Open access to a pool as fencing is broken or gate left open
- Vacant building which is open/unsecure
- Building with significant structural damage
- Rental property with no heat
- No fence protecting an open trench or large hole
- Parking enforcement
Other after-hour concerns and who to call:
- Household water or sewage issues – Region of Halton – dial 311
- Private property sewage back-up – Region of Halton – dial 311
- Public health issues – Region of Halton – dial 311
- Animal in distress – Oakville Humane Society – 905-845-1551
- Power outages – Oakville Hydro - 905-825-6354
- Non-emergency police issues – Halton Regional Police Service – 905-825-4777