After Hours Services

The town provides assistance after hours for concerns causing an immediate safety risk to citizens. Simply call ServiceOakville at 905-845-6601.

For emergency police, fire and ambulance assistance, dial 911.

Non-urgent concern? Use ServiceOakville Online

Submit a service request for parking enforcement, graffiti, road, sidewalk, tree concerns, and park maintenance.  You can also obtain a parking permit and pay or dispute a parking ticket.

The following are common concerns the town responds to after hours:

  • By-Law enforcement for noise concerns
  • Traffic signal malfunctioning or signs knocked down
  • Objects blocking the road
  • Large potholes
  • Dangerous trees or fallen branches on the road, sidewalk or park
  • Very slippery roads
  • Open access to a pool as fencing is broken or gate left open
  • Vacant building which is open/unsecure
  • Building with significant structural damage
  • Rental property with no heat
  • No fence protecting an open trench or large hole
  • Parking enforcement

Other after-hour concerns and who to call:

  • Household water or sewage issues – Region of Halton – dial 311
  • Private property sewage back-up  – Region of Halton – dial 311
  • Public health issues – Region of Halton – dial 311
  • Animal in distress – Oakville Humane Society – 905-845-1551
  • Power outages – Oakville Hydro - 905-825-6354
  • Non-emergency police issues – Halton Regional Police Service – 905-825-4777