Electronic Payment Information
The town accepts Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit for payments up to a maximum of $10,000 and electronic funds transfer (EFT or ACH) payments for any amount.
You will need
To make an e-transfer payment
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account you wish to make payment from.
- Add the town’s email address that you have been instructed to send payment to. Enter the payment amount. The town is registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit and no security question is required.
- If you have the option to include a message, please include the reference number, permit number, street address or the information as instructed by staff.
- Click “Send” or “Continue” to finish the transfer.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT or ACH)
Before making a payment
- Contact the town’s email address you have been instructed to make payment.
- Request the town’s direct deposit banking information for electronic funds transfer.
To make an EFT payment
- Working with your accounting software and financial institution, proceed as you normally do to process an EFT payment, directing it to the town.
- Send an EFT notification to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference number or instructions provided by staff.
Note: Exact payment processing instructions vary by company and banking institution. You may need to contact your financial institution to make arrangements for first-time set up.