Gate and Park Access Permits

Regulations for installing gates in town fences

Approval is required before installing a gate in a town fence separating private property and active parkland (fee applies). Gates are not permitted between private property and natural parkland. Open the Gate Installation Application Form (pdf).

Park access/use of town property to access private land

If you need to go through a park and other town-owned lands with materials or equipment for landscaping or building projects on private land, you need a permit (fee applies). A damage deposit will also be required. Open the Park Access Permit Application Form (pdf).

For more information contact ServiceOakville
tel: 905-845-6601
TTY: 905-338-4200