Splash pads are located in 16 parks throughout Oakville and provide an opportunity to cool off and have fun on a hot summer day.
Search the Splash Pads map to find a splash pad near you.
Hours of operation
The splash pad opening for the 2019 season is weather dependent, and will be assessed on a weekly basis.
During the open season, regular hours of operation are from 9 a.m to 7:30 p.m. Please note that select locations only operate from 4-9 p.m Monday-Friday during school year:
- Heritage Way Park
- Munn's Creek Park
- Millbank Park
- Old Abbey Lane Park
During school P.A. days, the above locations are open for standard operating hours.
Splash pad rules and regulations
- Pets are not allowed on the splash pad and playground area
- All children must have adult supervision at all times
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years of age
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended
- No food or beverages of any kind on the splash pad
- No glass containers or breakable objects allowed on the splash pad
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, and/or scooters allowed on the splash pad
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the splash pad
- Do not climb, hang, swing or pull on any of the splash pad equipment
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-orientated manner
- The splash pad, playground area and/or pavilions cannot be reserved for private parties or functions
- In the event of an emergency, call 911