Event Application Forms

Image of people smiling in a meeting room

Image of people smiling in a meeting room

Planning an indoor event

Please visit the Facility Rentals page, or contact a Town of Oakville Facility Bookings representative at 905-815-2000 or bookafacility@oakville.ca.

Facility rentals
Image of smiling kids outside

Image of smiling kids outside

Planning an outdoor event

The Town of Oakville has a consolidated online special event application process! Submit a single online form for all town event permit and service requests! Fill out your online application and receive an email confirmation of its submission.

Apply now

Event-related licenses/permits

The following event features or elements each require an additional license as part of an event's Special Event Permit. Please review for more information about the requirements for each event element.

If you have questions about ensuring the elements of your event meet the town's requirements, please contact the Special Events Service by email events@oakville.ca.

Halton Region Health Department

Food vendor application
Alcohol service
Animals for entertainment

Halton Regional Police Service

Paid duty police officers

Live auctions

Auctioneer license

Loud noise

Indicate on your Special Event Application Form


Please review the Picnics webpage

Raffles, lotteries, games of chance

Lottery license

Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA)

Amusement rides inspection

Tents/temporary structures

Building permit

Halton Region Waste Management Services

Compost services
Blue bin services
Waste management

Wedding photography in park or open space

Wedding photography webpage

Water bar rental

Water bar lending program webpage