Established in 1958, the Trafalgar Lawn Cemetery is on 30 acres of peaceful, forested greenspace overlooking Sixteen Mile Creek. A pond, beautiful flower beds and a wide variety of tree species — many specifically chosen for memorial trees — make the surroundings especially pleasant.
A variety of lots are available, including single and family lots for adult, infant, child and cremated remains. The cemetery accommodates flat markers, pillow markers and upright markers. The new Pondview section has recently been opened for full burial and cremated remains with upright markers.
When Trafalgar Township amalgamated with Oakville, the operations of the cemetery were assumed by the Cemetery Board of the Corporation of the Town of Oakville. Today, the cemetery is operated and maintained by the Parks and Open Space department.
The gates at Trafalgar Lawn Cemetery are locked from sunset to sunrise.
Cemeteries direct fax: 905-338-4188