Requirements for Residential Demolition Applications
- Complete all applicable fields on the ministry prescribed Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish, and provide required schedules
- Pay demolition permit fee
- Complete, sign and date the Applicable Law Checklist
- Complete, sign and date the Building Permit Application Additional Information Form
- Provide site plan – indicate all existing buildings (garages, sheds, gazebos, porches, etc.) to be demolished and outline of proposed building.
- Provide completed demolition clearance forms, ensuring all seven required signatures are present
- Provide completed precautions during excavations for housing and small buildings declaration with supporting documentation, including but not limited to, a cross section identifying depth of excavation, proximity to property line, dimensions to proposed foundation and method of erosion control
If any of the above listed items are missing the Permit Application will not be accepted.
All drawings must be stamped, dated and signed.
Drawings marked “Not for construction” will not be accepted.