Certified Tax Statements
This online service allows lawyers, solicitors, and law clerks to purchase a certified tax statement on property located in Oakville. A certified tax statement provides the current tax status for a property. The cost for this service is $CDN 55 per property and is payable by credit card (no refunds).
To use this service, you must enter a PIN and a passcode. If you have not registered, please contact us at 905-338-4222 during regular operating hours.
Open the Certified Tax Statement customer sign-up form (pdf)
Order Certified Tax Statements
Use the Tax Assessment Comparison Tool.
How to use the Certified Tax Statement service
- Enter your PIN, passcode and the roll number of the property. (If the roll number is not known, there is a look-up link on right side of the certified tax statement web page.)
- The next displayed web page is for validation purposes. When the validation information is displayed, ensure you confirm the property address and the email address. This is the statement that will be emailed to you. If all the information is correct, select "add to basket." If the property information is incorrect, select "edit" and re-enter the roll number. If your email address is incorrect, please contact the Tax department at 905-338-4222 during regular operating hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Select "order another" if you have more than one property inquiry. Please note that your PIN and passcode must be entered for each certified statement ordered. When you are finished ordering, select "proceed to checkout." Please note: if you would like to check your order before completing your transaction you may select "view basket" at this time.
- Enter your credit card information and select "complete transaction." After you have received authorization you will be able to print a receipt for your records, no other receipt will be issued.
- Each certified tax statement will be emailed to you separately within 30 minutes under normal operating conditions.
If you have questions or require assistance regarding the purchase of certified tax statements, please call the Oakville Tax Office at 905-338-4222 during regular operating hours.