What's happening at Town Hall - December 16 to 20, 2013
Fri, 13 Dec 2013
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening December 16 to 20, 2013.
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7–10 p.m.
- Public presentations
- Brenda Smith, president, Oakville Art Society, regarding the Oakville Art Society’s 50th Anniversary Heritage Grant program — three-year pilot
- Mayor Burton will acknowledge the Certificate of Appreciation presented to the Town of Oakville from Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the Government of Canada for outstanding co-operation and assistance in helping to promote Canadian citizenship.
- Standing committee reports
- 2014 Budget Committee, November 18, 2013
- 2014 Budget Committee, November 21, 2013
- 2014 Budget Committee, November 26, 2013, reconvened December 6, 2013
- 2014 Budget Committee, December 12, 2013
- Community Services Committee, December 3, 2013
- Administrative Services Committee, December 3, 2013
- Discussion item
- Oakville Hydro quarterly report and authorization request
- New business
- Cycling infrastructure
Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Palermo Room, 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.