What's happening at Town Hall — December 15 to 19, 2014
Fri, 12 Dec 2014
Do you want to know what's happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here's a highlight of what's happening December 15 to 19.
Administrative Services Committee
Location: Town Hall, Oakville and Trafalgar rooms, 7 – 10 p.m.
- Consent items
- By-law 2014-134 - 2015 Interim Tax Levy
- Tax Apportionments
- 2014 Noise Exemption Permits Issued
- 2014 Municipal Election Accessibility Initiatives
- Oakville Universal Design Standards for town facilities
- By-law 2014-123 - Records Retention By-law Update
- Discussion items
- By-law 2014-113 to address Purchasing regulations, processes and methods and to rescind By-law 2010-130
- Internal Audit 2013 Annual Report and Status of 2014 Annual Work Plan
- Diversity Initiatives Status Update
- 2014 Accessibility Status Update
- September 30th 2014 Financial Progress Report
- Appointments to Citizen Committees - Committee of Adjustment, Community Spirit Awards Selection Committee, Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee and Property Standards Committee
- Advisory Committee minutes
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (August 14, 2014 )
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (September 11, 2014 )
Community Services Committee Meeting
Location: Bronte and Palermo rooms – 7 – 10 p.m.
- Consent item
- By-law Amendment 2014-121 to By-law 1984-1 (The Traffic By‑law)
- Discussion items
- Oakville's State of the Environment (SOER) Report 2014 Annual Report
- Request for All-Way Stop Control at Grand Oak Trail and Blue Holly Crescent / Edgerose Lane
- Fourth Line Reconstruction (Speers Road to Wyecroft Road) Design Approval
Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Palermo Room, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
What's happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings and other events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235