What's happening at Town Hall - February 10 to 14, 2014
Fri, 07 Feb 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening February 10 to 14, 2014.
Special Council Meeting
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 6 to 7:00 p.m.
- Discussion items:
- Ratification of Unifor 1256 Contract
- Growing the Greenbelt
Planning and Development Council Meeting
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Consent items:
- Subdivision Agreement – Dundas Sixth-Line Developments Phase 3, 24T-03003
- White Oaks Secondary School - Town of Oakville Acquisition from Halton District School Board and Town of Oakville Sale to Conseil Scolaire Viamonde
- Public Hearing items:
- Public Meeting and Recommendation Report, Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment - 822403 Ontario Inc., 174 Lakeshore Road West, 91 & 87 Brookfield Road, File No. Z.1716.15 - By-law 2014-008
- Discussion items:
- Recommendation Report - Draft Plan of Condominium, Ashley Oaks Emporium Inc. – 2480 Prince Michael Drive, File No.: 24CDM-13006/1409
- Recommendation Report - Zoning By-law Amendment, Trafalgar Oaks Development - 156-160 Trafalgar Road, File No.: Z.1613.59, By-law 2014-026
- Recommendation Report - Town-Initiated Zoning, By-law Amendment, File No.: ZBA 1515.22, 1055 & 1065 McCraney Street East
- Town of Oakville Streetscape Strategy
- Heritage Planning Work Plan Update - 2014-2016
- Long Range Planning Work Plan
- Advisory Committee minutes:
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee January 28, 2014
Site Plan Committee Meeting
Location: Town Hall, Trafalgar and Oakville Rooms, 5 to 7 p.m.
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Palermo Room, 7 to 9 p.m.
What's happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings and other events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235