What's happening at Town Hall - January 27 to 31, 2014
Fri, 24 Jan 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening January 27 to 31, 2014.
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Public presentations:
- Mayor Burton will acknowledge Safeguarding the Environment Award from the Canadian Safe Boating Council to the Town of Oakville Parks and Open Space (Harbours) and Environmental Policy departments for achieving Boating Ontario’s Clean Marine Five Anchor Diamond designation and environmental sustainability initiatives.
- Presentation by Tim Johnston, Campaign Cabinet Chair, regarding the United Way
- Standing Committee reports:
- Community Services Committee, January 20, 2014
- Administrative Services Committee, January 20, 2014
- Discussion items:
- Strategic Plan and Vision 2057 Update
- Ice Storm Recovery – 2013
- Linbrook School Site
Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Palermo Room, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Downtown Plan open house and workshop
Location: Town Hall, open house at 6:30 p.m., presentation and workshops at 7:10 p.m.