What's happening at Town Hall — July 7 to 11, 2014
Fri, 04 Jul 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening July 7 to July 11, 2014.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Consent items:
- Proposed Removal of Holding "H" Provision 1371975 Ontario Inc., 3113 Upper Middle Road West
- Discussion items:
- Recommendation Report, New Horizon Group 3340 Dundas Street West Inc., File No.: Z.1434.02 and 24T-12010 (By-law 2014-059 and By-law 2014-060)
- Recommendation Report - Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment & Draft Plan of Subdivision - Sixth Line Corporation Files: Z.1315.02, 24T-12009 - By-law 2014-080
- Notice of Intention to Demolish - 3060 Sixth Line
- 2480 Old Bronte Road - Heritage Easement Agreement
- Draft Plan of Condominium Approval - Dundas Sixth Line Developments Inc., 39 Hays Boulevard, 24CDM-14003/1415
- Downtown Plan
- Downtown Transportation and Streetscape Study
- Downtown Plan - Downtown Cultural Hub Study
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (June 24, 2014)
Committee of Adjustment
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
What's happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings and other events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235