What's happening at Town Hall — July 7 to 11, 2014
Fri, 04 Jul 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening July 7 to July 11, 2014.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Consent items:
- Proposed Removal of Holding "H" Provision 1371975 Ontario Inc., 3113 Upper Middle Road West
- Discussion items:
- Recommendation Report, New Horizon Group 3340 Dundas Street West Inc., File No.: Z.1434.02 and 24T-12010 (By-law 2014-059 and By-law 2014-060)
- Recommendation Report - Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment & Draft Plan of Subdivision - Sixth Line Corporation Files: Z.1315.02, 24T-12009 - By-law 2014-080
- Notice of Intention to Demolish - 3060 Sixth Line
- 2480 Old Bronte Road - Heritage Easement Agreement
- Draft Plan of Condominium Approval - Dundas Sixth Line Developments Inc., 39 Hays Boulevard, 24CDM-14003/1415
- Downtown Plan
- Downtown Transportation and Streetscape Study
- Downtown Plan - Downtown Cultural Hub Study
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (June 24, 2014)
Committee of Adjustment
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.