What's happening at Town Hall — June 9 to 13, 2014
Fri, 06 Jun 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening June 9 to 13, 2014.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Consent items:
- Condominium Agreement- Nautical Lakes Investments Inc. 24 CDM 11004/1734
- Release of Agreements HR146978 and HR146980 2295 and 2307 Khalsa Gate
- Extension to Draft Plan of Subdivision Approval Silwell Development Limited (Metrontario Group)
- Uptown Core - 24T-92005/0Proposed Removal of Holding "H" Provision, QEW Bronte Developments Inc. and 1401114 Ontario Inc., 1087 - 1105 Bronte Road, File No. Z.1530.05 - By-law 2014-073
- Public hearing items:
- Public Hearing - Zoning By-Law Amendment and Plan of Subdivision - Shieldbay Developments Inc.
- Discussion items:
- Merton Planning Study - Update Report
- Recommendation Report, Draft Plan of Condominium, Creekbank Developments Ltd., 2300 Upper Middle Road West, File No.: 24CDM-14001/1529
- Recommendation Report - Zoning By-law Amendment and Plan of Subdivision - King's Christian Collegiate (File Z.1320.07 and 24T-14003/1320) Zoning By-law Amendment - Davis-Minardi Home Corporation (File Z.1320.05) By-law 2014-069
- Recommendation Report - Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment & Draft Plan of Subdivision Pendent Developments Ltd. & Lower Fourth Development Ltd. Files: Z.1318.03, 24T-14001 By-law 2014-079
o Recommendation Report - 1066834 Ontario Limited 260 Bronte Road, Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment (Z.1730.36), Draft Plan of Subdivision (24T-13001/1730) and Draft Plan of Condominium (24CDM 13003/1730) By-law 2014-075
- Heritage Grant Program Recommendations
- Advisory Committee minutes:
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (May 27, 2014)
Site Plan Committee
Location: Town Hall, Trafalgar Room, 5 to 7 p.m.
Downtown Plan Community Open House
Location: The Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, 130 Navy Street, 6 p.m. open house, 7 p.m. presentation
Community Spirit Awards
Location: Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, 6:30 p.m.
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Palermo Room, 7 to 9 p.m.
What's happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings and other events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235