What's happening at Town Hall — June 9 to 13, 2014
Fri, 06 Jun 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening June 9 to 13, 2014.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Consent items:
- Condominium Agreement- Nautical Lakes Investments Inc. 24 CDM 11004/1734
- Release of Agreements HR146978 and HR146980 2295 and 2307 Khalsa Gate
- Extension to Draft Plan of Subdivision Approval Silwell Development Limited (Metrontario Group)
- Uptown Core - 24T-92005/0Proposed Removal of Holding "H" Provision, QEW Bronte Developments Inc. and 1401114 Ontario Inc., 1087 - 1105 Bronte Road, File No. Z.1530.05 - By-law 2014-073
- Public hearing items:
- Public Hearing - Zoning By-Law Amendment and Plan of Subdivision - Shieldbay Developments Inc.
- Discussion items:
- Merton Planning Study - Update Report
- Recommendation Report, Draft Plan of Condominium, Creekbank Developments Ltd., 2300 Upper Middle Road West, File No.: 24CDM-14001/1529
- Recommendation Report - Zoning By-law Amendment and Plan of Subdivision - King's Christian Collegiate (File Z.1320.07 and 24T-14003/1320) Zoning By-law Amendment - Davis-Minardi Home Corporation (File Z.1320.05) By-law 2014-069
- Recommendation Report - Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment & Draft Plan of Subdivision Pendent Developments Ltd. & Lower Fourth Development Ltd. Files: Z.1318.03, 24T-14001 By-law 2014-079
o Recommendation Report - 1066834 Ontario Limited 260 Bronte Road, Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment (Z.1730.36), Draft Plan of Subdivision (24T-13001/1730) and Draft Plan of Condominium (24CDM 13003/1730) By-law 2014-075
- Heritage Grant Program Recommendations
- Advisory Committee minutes:
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (May 27, 2014)
Site Plan Committee
Location: Town Hall, Trafalgar Room, 5 to 7 p.m.
Downtown Plan Community Open House
Location: The Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, 130 Navy Street, 6 p.m. open house, 7 p.m. presentation
Community Spirit Awards
Location: Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, 6:30 p.m.
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Palermo Room, 7 to 9 p.m.