What's happening at Town Hall - March 31 to April 4, 2014
Fri, 28 Mar 2014
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening March 31 to April 4, 2014.
Location: Town Hall, Council Chambers, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Public presentation:
- Mayor Burton will announce a moment of silence in honour of the Oakville members of the Canadian Forces for service in Afghanistan. The presidents of Royal Canadian Legion Branches 114 and 486 and ranking Afghanistan veteran, Lt. Col. Guy Smith will receive the honour on behalf of their returning and fallen comrades.
- Standing Committee reports:
- Community Services Committee, March 24, 2014
- Administrative Services Committee, March 24, 2014
- Discussion items:
- Sheridan College – university status
Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Council Chambers, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Committee of Adjustment
Location: Town Hall, Council Chambers, 7 – 10 p.m.
Sir John Colborne Recreation Centre for Seniors Annual Garage Sale
Location: 1565 Old Lakeshore Road West, 8 a.m.–noon