What's happening at Town Hall — April 13 to 17, 2015
Fri, 10 Apr 2015
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening April 13 to 17, 2015.
Planning & Development Council, addendum
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Consent items:
- Proposed Removal of "H" Holding Provision - 1458408 Ontario Inc., 331 Sheddon Avenue (File Z.1612.12, By-law 2015-021)
- Proposed Removal of "H" Holding Provision - Dundas-Trafalgar Inc. (Minto Communities), 3075 Trafalgar Road (File Z.1312.06 - By-law 2015-020)
- Partial Assumption of Davis Minardi Subdivision - North of Dundas Street, East of Neyagawa Blvd. (20M-1085 By-law 2015-012)
- Partial Release of Agreements - 2500-2530 Hyde Park Gate (H426778, H457170, H667427, H772167, H813338)
- Subdivision Agreement - Davis Minardi 2B (East Phase) Trinison
- Public hearing items:
- Public Meeting Report - Official Plan Amendment, Zoning By‑law Amendment and Draft Plan of Subdivision - Stateview Homes (Ivory Oak Estates), 2295 and 2307 Khalsa Gate (File Z.1430.32 and 24T-14007/1430)
- Public Meeting and Recommendation Report, Town-Initiated Zoning By-law Amendment, Conseil Scolaire Viamonde, 1055 and 1075 McCraney Street East (File Z.1515.22)
- Discussion items:
- Downtown Transportation and Streetscape Study Final Study Report
- Downtown Parking Garage Feasibility Study
- Downtown Cultural Hub Update
- Recommendation Report - Draft Plan of Condominium, Fox Farm Developments Inc., 2441 Greenwich Drive (File 24CDM-15001/1430)
- Recommendation Report - Zoning By-law Amendment, First Gulf Corporation (File Z.1611.16, By-law 2015-032)
- Notice of Intention to Demolish - 148 Balsam Drive
- Provincial Review: Land Use Planning and Appeal System (Bill 73)
- Advisory Committee minutes:
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (March 31, 2015)
Site Plan Committee Meeting
Location: Town Hall, Trafalgar and Oakville Rooms, 5 to 7 p.m.
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Trafalgar Room, 7 to 9 p.m.
What's happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings and other events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235