What's happening at Town Hall — January 26 to 30, 2015
Fri, 23 Jan 2015
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening January 26 to 30, 2015.
Location: Town Hall, Oakville Room, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 – 10 p.m.
- Standing Committee Reports
- Administrative Services Committee (January 19, 2015)
- 2015 Budget Committee (January 20, 2015)
- Discussion items:
- By-law 2015-015 – Financial and Legal Agreements Related to the Town’s Contribution to the New Oakville Hospital
- Support for the United Steelworkers “Stop the Killing, Enforce the Law” Campaign relative to the Westray Amendments to the Canadian Criminal Code
- Support for Free and Fair Trade and Open Procurement Between Canada and the United States
Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee
Location: Town Hall, Council Chambers, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.