What’s happening at Town Hall - July 6 to 10, 2015
Fri, 03 Jul 2015
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening July 6 to July 10, 2015.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7–10 p.m.
- Consent items
- Extension to Draft Plan of Subdivision approval
- Update on Committee of Adjustment appeals processes
- Revisions to Subdivision Agreement - Upper Middle Road GP Inc. (Carterra), 1455 Joshuas Creek Drive, 24T-12002
- Discussion items
- Recommendation report - Chisholm Public School - Town-initiated Official Plan amendment, Zoning By-law amendment and Draft Plan of Subdivision - By-laws 2015-066 & 2015-067, File: Z.1604.07 & 24T-15001/1604
- Recommendation Report, Official Plan amendment, Zoning By-law amendment and Draft Plan of Subdivision, Stateview Homes (Ivory Oak Estates) Inc., 2295 and 2307 Khalsa Gate, File No. Z.1430.32 and 24T-14007/1430, By-laws 2015-064 and 2015-065
- Public meeting and recommendation report - Housekeeping and Technical Corrections Zoning By-law amendment, File No. 42.25.12, By-law 2015-079
What’s happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings, important agenda items and other town events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information contact:
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235