What's happening at Town Hall — June 15 to 19, 2015
Fri, 12 Jun 2015
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening June 15 to June 20, 2015.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 – 10 p.m.
- Consent items
- Assumption of Subdivision Plan 20M-930 - Upper Glen Abbey Greens Phase 2, By-law 2015-057, West of Bronte Road, South of Dundas Street
- Subdivision Agreement - Davis Minardi 2A (North), South of Burnhamthorpe Road West, West of Neyagawa Boulevard
- Public hearing items
- Public meeting and recommendation report - Zoning By-law amendment, First Gulf Corporation, 610 Chartwell Road (formerly 514 South Service Road East) Z1611.16 - By-law 2015-070 and By-law 2015-076
- Public meeting and recommendation report - town-initiated Official Plan amendment, Natural Heritage System Partial Expansion, Fourteen Mile Creek Valley, File No. 42.24.015, By-law 2015-069
- Discussion items
- 42 Lakeshore Road West update
- Notice of intention to demolish – 149 Balsam Drive
- Advisory Committee minutes
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (May 26, 2015)
Open house – Employment and Commercial review
Location: Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, Community Room 1, 6–8 p.m.
Property Standards Committee
Location: Town Hall, Bronte Room, 2–4:30 p.m.
EAB open house
Location: Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, 6:30–8:30 p.m.
Location: Town Hall, Bronte Room, 10–11:30 a.m.
Advance voting for Ward 6 Oakville Municipal By-election
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre, 1051 Glenashton Drive, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Town Hall, 1225 Trafalgar Road, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235