What's happening at Town Hall — June 15 to 19, 2015
Fri, 12 Jun 2015
Do you want to know what’s happening at Town Hall? Are you interested in participating in local government? Here’s a highlight of what’s happening June 15 to June 20, 2015.
Planning and Development Council
Location: Town Hall, Council Chamber, 7 – 10 p.m.
- Consent items
- Assumption of Subdivision Plan 20M-930 - Upper Glen Abbey Greens Phase 2, By-law 2015-057, West of Bronte Road, South of Dundas Street
- Subdivision Agreement - Davis Minardi 2A (North), South of Burnhamthorpe Road West, West of Neyagawa Boulevard
- Public hearing items
- Public meeting and recommendation report - Zoning By-law amendment, First Gulf Corporation, 610 Chartwell Road (formerly 514 South Service Road East) Z1611.16 - By-law 2015-070 and By-law 2015-076
- Public meeting and recommendation report - town-initiated Official Plan amendment, Natural Heritage System Partial Expansion, Fourteen Mile Creek Valley, File No. 42.24.015, By-law 2015-069
- Discussion items
- 42 Lakeshore Road West update
- Notice of intention to demolish – 149 Balsam Drive
- Advisory Committee minutes
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee (May 26, 2015)
Open house – Employment and Commercial review
Location: Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, Community Room 1, 6–8 p.m.
Property Standards Committee
Location: Town Hall, Bronte Room, 2–4:30 p.m.
EAB open house
Location: Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, 6:30–8:30 p.m.
Location: Town Hall, Bronte Room, 10–11:30 a.m.
Advance voting for Ward 6 Oakville Municipal By-election
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre, 1051 Glenashton Drive, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Town Hall, 1225 Trafalgar Road, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
What's happening at Town Hall provides an overview of upcoming Town of Oakville meetings and other events. The public is welcome to attend these meetings. For agendas and copies of reports, please visit the agendas and minutes page. For more information and additional upcoming meetings, please visit the Council calendar or news and notices page.
For more information
Supervisor, Council and Committee Services
Town of Oakville
905-845-6601, ext. 4235