Road closures for July 18 to 20, 2014
Fri, 18 Jul 2014
There are a number of road closures this weekend. All service providers have been previously notified of the road closure request through the special event permit process.
Downtown Oakville BIA Midnight Madness – July 18, 2014 at 5 p.m. to July 19, 2014 at 2 a.m.
The following roadway(s) will be closed temporarily and local access through this area will not be maintained:
- Lakeshore Road East between Navy Street and Allan Street;
- Thomas Street between Robinson Street and Church Street;
- Dunn Street between Robinson Street and Church Street;
- Trafalgar Road between Robinson Street and Church Street;
- Reynolds Street between Robinson Street and Church Street;
- George Street between Lakeshore Road East and Church Street
The following roadways will be designated as the primary detour route during the closure period:
- Robinson Street
- Church Street
- Navy Street
- Allan Street
Blackthorn Place, July 19, 2014
The following has been issued a road closure permit to hold a street party for the surrounding residents
- Blackthorn Place between Pilgrims Way/Stoneybrook Trail and Blackthorn Place/Stoneybrook Trail from 3 to 10 p.m. on Saturday, July 19, 2014
Gabrielle’s Ride – Hospital for Sick Kids Foundation Fundraiser, July 20, 2014
There will not be any road closures for this event.