Road closures for April 26, 2015
Mon, 13 Apr 2015
The Mercedes-Benz 10K is on April 26, 2015.
The following roads will be closed to through traffic:
- Lakeshore Road West between Fourth Line and Morden Road will be closed to through traffic from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- Suffolk Avenue will be closed to through traffic from 7 to 11 a.m.
The following roads will have lane restrictions to ensure the safety of the runners and the public:
- Lakeshore Road from Fourth Line – Chartwell Road
- Rebecca Street from Suffolk Avenue to Wilson Street
- Wilson Street from Rebecca Street to Bond Street
- Bond Street from Wilson Street to Forsythe Street
- Water Street
- Navy Street from Robinson Street to Front Street
- Front street from Navy Street to Dunn Street
- King Street from Reynolds Street to Dunn Street
- Reynolds Street from King Street to Lakeshore Road West
- Park Avenue
- Esplanade from Park Avenue to Howard Avenue
- Howard Avenue from Esplanade to Carson Lane
- Chartwell Road from Carson Lane to Lakeshore Road West
Visit the Mercedes-Benz 10K website for course details.
All service providers have been previously notified of the road closure request through the special event permit process.