Road closures for August 7 to 9, 2015
Wed, 05 Aug 2015
The following Special Events are scheduled for this weekend. All service providers have been previously notified of the road closure request through the special event permit process.
Downtown Oakville BIA Jazz Festival
August 7, 2015, 5 p.m. to August 9, 2015, 2 a.m.
The following roadway(s) will be closed temporarily:
- Lakeshore Road East between Navy Street and Allan Street
- Thomas Street between Robinson Street and Church Street
- Dunn Street between Robinson Street and Church Street
- Trafalgar Road between Robinson Street and Church Street
- Reynolds Street between Robinson Street and Church Street
- George Street between Lakeshore Road East and Church Street
Local access through this area will not be maintained. The following roadways will be designated as the primary detour route during the closure period:
- Robinson Street
- Church Street
- Navy Street (south of Lakeshore Road East)
- Allan Street
Town of Oakville Farmers Market
Saturday, August 8, 2015 (every Saturday Beginning Saturday, June 6 until Saturday, October 31, 2015), 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Navy Street between Church Street and Lakeshore Road East
The following have been issued a road closure permit to hold a street party for the surrounding residents:
- Blackthorn Place on Saturday, August 8, 2015, from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m.