Road closures for July 17 to 19, 2015
Wed, 15 Jul 2015
The following Special Events are scheduled for this weekend
Downtown Oakville BIA – Midnight Madness – July 17, 2015, 5 p.m. to July 18, 2015, 2 a.m.
The following roadways will be closed temporarily and local access through this area will not be maintained:
- Lakeshore Road East between Navy Street and Allan Street
- Thomas Street between Robinson Street and Church Street
- Dunn Street between Robinson Street and Church Street
- Trafalgar Road between Robinson Street and Church Street
- Reynolds Street between Robinson Street and Church Street
- George Street between Lakeshore Road East and Church Street
The following roadways will be designated as the primary detour route during the closure period:
- Robinson Street
- Church Street
- Navy Street
- Allan Street
Town of Oakville Farmers Market – Saturday, July 18, 2015 (every Saturday Beginning Saturday, June 6 – Until Saturday, October 31), 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Road closure on Navy Street between Church Street and Lakeshore Road East
Children’s Festival hosted by the Town of Oakville – July 19, 2015, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Coronation Park
Road closures for the event:
- Belvedere Drive from Lakeshore Road West south to the lake, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., resident access only
- Bayview Drive from Belvedere Drive in both directions, east and west, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., resident access only
- Lakeshore Road West from Third Line and Fourth Line from 3 to 5 p.m.
Detour route will be via all streets running north and south between Third and Fourth Lines during this time period.