Advertising deadline for 2015/16 Fall and Winter Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide extended!
Thu, 07 May 2015
We are accepting advertising submissions for the Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 Parks, Recreation and Culture guide until Friday, May 15, 2015. This guide will be distributed in July 2015.
Why advertise with us?
- With almost 25,000 brochures published, the town’s Parks, Recreation and Culture guide continues to be one of Oakville’s most sought-after brochures for program information.
- Our guides are prominently displayed at all Town of Oakville recreation and culture facilities.
- Advertisements are placed in the easily located advertising section of the guide and posted online as an interactive PDF with a direct link to your website.
- The guide has an estimated shelf life of six months. That means your message is in people’s homes for an extended period of time.
- Showcase your ad in full colour!
- Advertisers must be recreation, leisure or education oriented, or a Town of Oakville community and corporate partner.
- Advertising prices range from $550 (1/4 page) to $1,900 (full page).
Combine and save!
Advertising opportunities in town facilities include sponsorship, arena board advertising and digital TV sign advertising.
For more information contact Janine Ivings at 905-845-6601, ext. 3080 or email@example.com.