Road closures for September 11 and 12, 2015
Thu, 10 Sep 2015
Saturday, September 12, 2015, 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The closures for the event are as follows:
- Kerr Street from Stewart Street to Florence Drive (8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.)
- Kerr Street from Lakeshore Road West to Rebecca Street (8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
Access to Florence Drive and Normandy Place will be maintained through the road closure period. Access will be via Felan Avenue and Herald Avenue.
Oak Park Fall Fair
Saturday, September 12, 2015, noon to 8 p.m.
Road closure on Sawgrass Drive between Roxton Road and Glenashton Drive.
- Felan Avenue from Stewart Street to Rebecca Street
- Westside Drive from Felan Avenue to Kerr Street
- Kerr Street from Stewart Street to Lakeshore Road West.
Detour route through the area will be via Stewart Street and Felan Avenue.
Town of Oakville Farmers Market – Saturday, September 12 (every Saturday beginning Saturday, June 6 until Saturday, October 31, 2015), 5 to 3 p.m.
Road closure on Navy Street between Church Street and Lakeshore Road East.
The following have been issued a road closure permit to hold a street party for the surrounding residents:
- Dianne Avenue barricades located between 149 to 175 Dianne Avenue from 2 to 10 p.m.m on Saturday, September 12, 2015.
- Innville Crescent barricades located between 134 to 206 Innville Crescent from noon to 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, September 12, 2015
- Pheasant Lane barricades located between 2210 to 2242 Pheasant Lane from 1 to 9 p.m. on Saturday, September 12, 2015.
- Pondview Place barricades located between 441 to 483 Pondview Place from 4 to 11 p.m. on Saturday, September 12, 2015.
- Stonecliffe Road; barricades located between 548 to 583 Stonecliffe Road from 1to 11 p.m. on Saturday, September 12, 2015