Road closures for April 24, 2016
Thu, 21 Apr 2016
The Mercedes-Benz 10K is on April 24, 2016.
The following roads will be closed to through traffic:
- Lakeshore Road West between Fourth Line and Dorval Drive will be closed to through traffic from 7:45 to 8:45 a.m.
- Suffolk Avenue from 7 to 11 a.m.
The following roads will have lane restrictions to ensure the safety of the runners and the public:
- Lakeshore Road from Fourth Line to Chartwell Road
- Rebecca Street from Suffolk Avenue to Navy Street
- Wilson Street from Rebecca Street to Bond Street
- Bond Street from Wilson Street to Chisholm Street
- Water Street
- Navy Street from Robinson Street to Front Street
- Front Street from Navy Street to Dunn Street
- King Street from Reynolds Street to Dunn Street
- Reynolds Street from King Street to Lakeshore Road
- Park Avenue
- Esplanade from Park Avenue to Howard Avenue
- Howard Avenue from Esplanade to Carson Lane
- Chartwell Road from Carson Lane to Lakeshore Road
Lakeshore Road East from Brock Street to Chartwell Road will have significant delays.
Access to streets south of Lakeshore between Brock Street and Allan Street will be significantly restricted. Motorists are advised to use alternate routes through the area between 8:45 to 9:15 a.m.
All service providers have been previously notified of the road closure request through the special event permit process. Paid Duty Officers will be on-site.