Family Day, February 20, 2017 - Town Facilities Closures and Transit Schedule
Wed, 15 Feb 2017
Celebrate Family Day at a number of town facilities
Visit the Family Day page for details.
Please note all registered Recreation and Culture programs will not run on Monday, February 20, 2017.
Town facilities holiday hours and transit schedules:
Open February 20, 2017
- Glen Abbey Community Centre and Library
- River Oaks Community Centre and Fitness Centre
- Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, Youth Centre and Older Adults Centre
- Sixteen Mile Sports Complex
- Joshua’s Creek Arenas
- Kinoak Arena
- Maple Grove Arena
- Centennial Pool
- Oakville Museum
Closed February 20, 2017
- Town Hall
- Bronte Youth Centre
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre, Library and Older Adults Centre
- Nottinghill Youth Centre
- Oakville Arena
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
- Oakville Senior Citizens' Recreation Centre
- Sir John Colborne Recreation Centre for Seniors
- White Oaks Pool
- Central Library
- Clearview Neighbourhood Library
- White Oaks Library
- Woodside Library
To report emergencies related to roads, traffic lights and signs, parks and trees or flooding and storms outside of ServiceOakville’s hours of operation, call 905-845-6601 to be connected with our afterhours dispatch service.
Oakville Transit is offering its holiday service schedule from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Visit the Oakville Transit website for details.