Park closures due to flooding - April 2018
Mon, 16 Apr 2018
Closures due to flooding
Updated: April 19, 2018, 9 a.m.
Residents are reminded to use caution around creeks, ponds and the lake where localized flooding and shoreline erosion may create dangerous conditions.
- Oakville Harbour- east pier only
- Coronation Park including roadway
- Bottom of West Street
- Gairloch Gardens – south end only
- Dingle Park - path from Reynolds Street to Allan Street is closed and the large stone stairs to the lake just west of Dunn Street are closed
- Sixteen Mile Creek Heritage Trail, Inner Valley – east bank
For more information about the status of sports fields, visit our Sports Field Closures and Facilities Updates page. For other closure information, visit our Service Disruptions page.
If water threatens to flood structures or roadways, please contact ServiceOakville at 905-845-6601 or email@example.com.