Celebrate Family Day 2018 at a number of town facilities
Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Visit the Family Day page for details.
Please note all registered Recreation and Culture programs will not run on Monday, February 19, 2018.
Town facilities holiday hours and transit schedules:
Open February 19, 2018
- Glen Abbey Community Centre and Library
- River Oaks Community Centre and Fitness Centre
- Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, Youth Centre and Older Adults Centre
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre, Library and Older Adults Centre
- Sixteen Mile Sports Complex
- Joshua’s Creek Arenas
- Maple Grove Arena
- Oakville Museum
Closed February 19, 2018
- Town Hall
- Bronte Youth Centre
- Nottinghill Youth Centre
- Oakville Arena (under construction)
- Kinoak Arena
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
- Oakville Senior Citizens' Recreation Centre
- Sir John Colborne Recreation Centre for Seniors
- White Oaks Pool
- Central Library
- Clearview Neighbourhood Library
- White Oaks Library
- Woodside Library
- Centennial Pool (closed for repairs)
- 300 Church Street parking garage
To report urgent problems related to roads, traffic lights and signs, parks and trees or storms outside of ServiceOakville’s hours of operation, call 905-845-6601 to be connected with our after-hours service.
Oakville Transit is offering its holiday service schedule from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Visit the Oakville Transit website for details.