PRESTO terminal unavailable at Town Hall and Oakville Transit office - July 13, 2018
Fri, 13 Jul 2018
The PRESTO terminal is currently unavailable at Town Hall and the Oakville Transit office. We are currently working to resolve the issue.
Alternatives are available for customers throughout the town. Those customers with a registered PRESTO card can reload the card on the PRESTO website.
Customers who are eligible for a subsidized pass for low-income transit (SPLIT pass) are asked to renew once the terminal is available.
Customers can also visit the following locations for service:
- River Oaks Community Centre, 2400 Sixth Line
- Iroquois Ridge Library, 1051 Glenashton Drive
- Glen Abbey Library, 1415 Third Line
- Central Library, 120 Navy Street
- Woodside Library, 1274 Rebecca Street
- Oakville, Bronte and Clarkson GO Transit stations
- Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Oakville
- Third Line and Dundas, 2501 Third Line
- Bronte, 2297 Lakeshore Road West
- Dundas and Neyagawa, 478 Dundas Street West
- Dundas and Prince Michael, 2525 Prince Michael Drive
- Kerr and Speers, 550 Kerr Street
- Oakville Place, 240 Leighland Avenue
- South Oakville Centre, 1515 Rebecca Street
- Trafalgar and Cornwall, Olde Oakville Marketplace, 351 Cornwall Road