Glen Abbey Community Centre parking lot closures starting October 29, 2018
Tue, 16 Oct 2018
Starting October 29, 2018, some parking areas at the Glen Abbey Community Centre will be closed for asphalt replacement. The entire project is expected to last approximately four weeks.
Closed during construction:
- The main entrance to the parking lot from Third Line
- A portion of the front parking lot near the library
- The ring road to the rear of the arenas will be closed for one day for asphalt removal and re-grading
Available during construction:
- Parking on the north/west side of the building beside the arenas will be available via alternate entrance on Third Line.
- Parking at the south/east corner of the front parking lot near the pool will be available via side entrance on Glen Abbey Gate.
- Accessible parking spaces will be available in this lot through the duration of the project.
- Parking at the rear of the Oakville Gymnastics Centre will be available via side entrance on Glen Abbey Gate.