Road closures during Nutrience Oakville Half Marathon on September 30, 2018
Thu, 27 Sep 2018
Road closures will be in effect in the following locations on Sunday, September 30, 2018, due to the Nutrience Oakville Half Marathon:
- Lakeshore Road from Third Line to Dorval, from 7-9 a.m.
- Suffolk Avenue between Lakeshore Road and Rebecca Street, 7-10 a.m.
- westbound on Ontario Street at Jones Street 7-10 a.m.
- Jones Street and Rebecca Street, 7-10 a.m. (turning onto Jones from Rebecca will be unavailable)
- Bronte Road between Marine Drive and Ontario Street, 7-10 a.m.
- Old Lakeshore Road between Belvedere Drive and Third Line, 7-10 a.m.
- Morden Road between Rebecca Street and Lakeshore Road West, 7-9 a.m.
- Ontario Street between Bronte Road and Jones Street, 7-10 a.m.
The Halton Regional Police Service will be on site to assist with traffic at these locations.