Road closures and parking restrictions for 2019 Nutrience Half Marathon on October 6, 2019
Tue, 01 Oct 2019
The following road closures will be in effecto on Sunday, October 6, 2019, for the 2019 Nutrience Half Marathon:
- Lakeshore Road East from Burloak Drive to Great Lakes Boulevard from 6-8 a.m.
- Lakeshore Road East from Great Lakes Boulevard to Bronte Road from 6-11 a.m.
- Bronte Road from Lakeshore Road East to Ontario Sttreet from 6-11 a.m.
- Ontario Street from Bronte Road to East Street from 6-11 a.m.
- East Street from Marine Drive to Ontario Street 6-11 a.m.
- Lakeshore Road East from Third Line to Dorval Drive 6-11 a.m.
- Suffolk Road from Rebecca Street to Lakeshore Road East 6-11 a.m.
The half marathon and 10K races begin at 7:30 a.m. and the 5K begins at 7:45 a.m.
Detour routes in the Bronte area on October 6 include:
- Mississaga Street northbound only
- Great Lakes Boulevard
- Bronte Road
- Third Line
- Rebecca Street
Temporary “No Parking Special Event” signs will be installed in the Bronte area the week of September 30, 2019. These restrictions will be enforced between 12:01 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Sunday, October 6 only.
Visit the Nutrience Oakville Half Marathon website for further details.