Fall loose leaf collection - October 21 to November 29, 2019
Thu, 10 Oct 2019
Loose leaves will be collected from designated areas in Oakville as follows:
- October 21–25 in zones 5, 6, 7, 9
- October 28–November 1 in zones 1, 3, 4, 10
- November 4–8 in zones 5, 6, 7, 9
- November 11–15 in zones 1, 3, 4, 10, A
- November 18–22 in zones 5, 6, 7, 9, B, C
- November 25–29 in zones 1, 3, 4, 10
Visit our Loose Leaf Collection page for a map on the zones.
- Collection may occur any time during a scheduled week. To ensure your leaves are collected, put them out by 7 a.m. on the first day of collection in your zone.
- To help keep leaves from blowing around your neighbourhood, please do not put out leaves more than seven days before the first day of a scheduled week for your zone.
- Place all loose leaves on the boulevard or on the shoulder, not over catch basins, in bicycle lanes or in the ditches in front of your house.
- Ensure leaves are free of garbage or other yard waste materials such as brush, branches, large twigs or stones.
- Contaminated piles of leaves or leaves put out after the pickup dates will not be collected. Homeowners are responsible for removing uncollected leaves.
Bagged leaf service
Halton Region collects bagged leaves and yard waste on the same day as regular garbage pickup. This is a separate program from the Town of Oakville’s loose leaf collection. Visit the Halton Region website for more information on your waste collection schedule.
For more information on Oakville’s fall loose leaf collection, contact ServiceOakville at 905-845-6601 (TTY 905-338-4200) or visit our Loose Leaf Collection page.