Town Hall lighting recognition events for May 2022
Fri, 29 Apr 2022
The exterior of Town Hall has multi-colour capable LED lights that can be used to display the official colours associated with a charitable or non-profit organization or a town event, in order to create awareness of or celebrate an organization or town event.
When there are no recognition events scheduled, the default lighting is set to Oakville blue.
The following colours will be displayed this month:
- May 1: Blue and green for Community Living Oakville
- May 2: Green for Mental Health America
- May 6: Blue and purple for Light It Up for Huntington Disease
- May 12: Purple for Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
- May 15: Blue and yellow for MPS Awareness Day
- May 17: Teal for Food Allergy Awareness
- May 19: Red or purple for World IBD Day
- May 24: Purple for World Schizophrenia and Psychosis Day
- May 31: Blue and green for Community Living Oakville
For more information on this process, including an application form to make a lighting request, visit our Building Lighting Recognition Procedure page.