Thank you for your interest in employment with the Town of Oakville. Oakville offers a broad range of employment opportunities. We currently have over 1,000 people employed across various departments and locations in the town.
Current Job Opportunities:
We strive to promote diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
The Town of Oakville is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the town will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Personal information collected from applications and resumes is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, and will be used to determine qualifications for employment. Questions about this collection of information should be directed to Human Resource Services, 1225 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, Ontario L6H 0H3.
The Town of Oakville's recruitment system is hosted by Oracle Taleo. The information collected will be protected with appropriate security safeguards. If you have questions or concerns with respect to the collection, storage, use or retention of the information you provide to the town, please contact the Human Resources Services at 905-845-6601.
Working at the Town of Oakville
Located on Lake Ontario, just outside the Greater Toronto Area, Oakville is a rapidly growing municipality with a vibrant and dynamic community, making it a great place to live, work and play. If you're team-oriented and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, the town can be a great place of employment for you. Some benefits of working for the town include:
- A great work environment with excellent recreational facilities conveniently located nearby
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Focus on maintaining a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work within a community dedicated to providing quality service to residents
- A great variety of occupations within one organization
- The opportunity for advancement and professional development
- An opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and the latest business application tools
- The opportunity to work with great people in a supportive and fun environment
Material on this website is available in an alternate format upon request. Please contact ServiceOakville for more information or to make a request.
Bell Relay: 1-800-855-0511
Oakville Public Library
Oakville Transit Employment
School Crossing Guards
Temporary Clerical Employment