Get Active Oakville!
Online Drop-in Recreation Program Finder
Wondering what recreation programs are happening right NOW? Active Oakville is a new online tool that will make it easier for you to find the most convenient time and place to get active and have fun.
Click the Active Oakville Drop-in Program Finder image to search for weekly drop-in fitness classes, swim and skate schedules, and more from the comfort of wherever you happen to be. Active Oakville displays drop-in programs available on a weekly basis. Now you can also search for:
- Drop-in preschool programs,
- Sports (including basketball, rock climbing, table tennis, and volleyball), and
- Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre studio availability.
This application can be viewed on all devices. Simply visit the web page and then bookmark or add it to your home screen for easy access.
The Town of Oakville offers programs, facility rentals and public skating opportunities on 19 ice and shooter pads in seven arenas/community centres.
All participants must wear skates for admission to public skating. Helmets are strongly recommended or mandatory for all programs.
For shinny hockey:
- All players must wear CSA approved helmets.
- All children must wear full hockey equipment.
- Half mask and full equipment are strongly recommended for adults.
Capacity restrictions apply to all skates.
Please click on the links provided or following headings for more information.