Oakville's Town Council
Oakville's Town Council is the legislated governing body for the municipality of Oakville. Elected councillors are responsible for:
- Setting policy direction for the town
- Authorizing revenues/expenditures to provide Oakville residents with municipal services that meet the needs and expectations of the community
- Overseeing the business of the Town of Oakville Corporation
- Reviewing land use and development issues
Visit the following links to learn more about Council publications, meetings and the town's vision and strategic plan.
- Agendas and minutes
- Council calendar
- Council Highlights
- Council Matters
- Let's Talk Oakville
- Members of Council Community Outreach and Professional Development expenses
- Request a corporate gift
- Strategic Work Plan
- Town of Oakville accomplishments
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Ward boundary map
Learn about the Town of Oakville's sister cities — Dorval, Quebec, and Neyagawa, Japan.
Email Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the links on this page for more ways to connect with the Mayor and individual Members of Council.