Oakville's Town Council
Oakville's Town Council is the legislated governing body for the municipality of Oakville. Elected councillors are responsible for:
- Setting policy direction for the town
- Authorizing revenues/expenditures to provide Oakville residents with municipal services that meet the needs and expectations of the community
- Overseeing the business of the Town of Oakville Corporation
- Reviewing land use and development issues
Visit the following links to learn more about Council publications, meetings and the town's vision and strategic plan.
- Agendas and minutes, Council calendar, Council Highlights and Let's Talk Oakville
- Members of Council Community Outreach and Professional Development expenses
- Oakville Matters
- Request a corporate gift
- Strategic Work Plan, Vision, Mission and Values and Town of Oakville accomplishments
- Ward boundary map
- Town of Oakville's sister cities
Email Council at email@example.com or use the links on this page for more ways to connect with the Mayor and individual Members of Council.
Social media accounts and personal websites of Members of Council are used to express personal views and are not necessarily those of the town.