A number of smart city technologies have been added in downtown Oakville through the Digital Oakville Plan. We are investing in technology that connects the community and collects data that can help enhance town services.
- Digital information kiosks have been installed to help visitors learn about what is happening downtown
- Free public wi-fi is available along Lakeshore Road East between Navy and Allen streets
- Two digital signs showing real-time information on parking availability have been installed on Lakeshore Road near Navy Street and on Trafalgar Road near Lakeshore Road
- A map showing real-time parking availability in Downtown Oakville
- Technology to capture foot traffic data along Lakeshore Road East
Sign up to the Town of Oakville newsletter to get the latest information on town programs and services delivered right to your inbox.
If you have a question or comment, please call 905-845-6601.